April 30, 20242 yr Tvbox Sun50iw9p1 Alwinner H616, Mali g31 , 2gb, 8gb hard disk . How create sd card boot for device above? I try with any boot no sucess . Thanks for any help
April 30, 20242 yr Author I install armbian in tvbox rockchip rk322x run normally. Sorry I think That this fórum questions any TV box too, i see any tópics with TV box in the fórum. Dont exist any topic área for this in here ? Thanks
April 30, 20242 yr Armbian doesn't support TV boxes. Of the three major cpu families alwinner has the least support (practically no activity on alwinner). You can look at other threads in this forum discussing the h616.
May 4, 20242 yr It's possible to get your H616 running with armbian.. we need more info. First you need to install a serial console on your uart. So we can see where the boot process stops. You probably have a different Dram setup. We can figure that out easily by extracting the boot0 from your android. The H616 is almost the same as H618. I have a H618 and everything works but the headphone jack. Banana Pi zero 3 has H618 with headphone jack working. I just don't have time right now to figure out the headphone issue. Please read this thread you'll find a lot of useful information getting your box up and running. Edited May 4, 20242 yr by Nick A
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.