May 5, 20242 yr Hello! I have got the LEMFO RBOX HK1RBOX with rk3528 (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005006654505780.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.32.7cbf5c5fIj4Quv&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu) I have tried the following image recommended in one thread https://github.com/armbian/community/releases/download/24.5.0-trunk.367/Armbian_community_24.5.0-trunk.367_Hinlink-ht2_bookworm_legacy_5.10.160_minimal.img.xz I copied the rockchip folder to the boot folder and as well the a armbianEnv.txt adding dtfile=rockchip/rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb. The original armbianEnv.txt was modified the same way. that did not work. Did you miss any other steps? Later on I tried I tried Armbian_24.5.0_rockchip_h28k_jammy_5.10.160_server_2024.04.25.img.gz from ophub with rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb, unfortunately the LAN did not work, even I have tried all other rk3528 dtb's. [LAN error: ....... eth0: stmmac_hw_setup: DMA engine initialisation failed , eth0: stmmac_open Hw setup failed] Is there any img and dtb that works with this TV Box? I would appreciate any hint?
May 8, 20242 yr I have this Rupa X88 13 TV BOX with also uses RK3528, I dumped many parts of firmware using a tool called rkdumper and managed to extract .dtb files using a tool called dtb-extract Maybe this can help you. I don't know how to use those files yet, but reading your post I think I have a hint now
May 10, 20242 yr On 5/5/2024 at 6:38 AM, giga said: Later on I tried I tried Armbian_24.5.0_rockchip_h28k_jammy_5.10.160_server_2024.04.25.img.gz from ophub with rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb, Did you try to play a video through HDMI? was sound present? You can use a USB flash (pendrive) to try it. As, I understand, the RK3528 is not working with HDMI audio (in my case neither GPU acceleration for videoplayback, it plays but it's choppy).
May 19, 20242 yr Author Hi Fedes_gl! HDMI is working, but I could not play any video or audio due to missing applications and any internet connection.
July 26, 20242 yr I have the same box, but with 4/64 and I havent sucess to boot the image, maybe I'm missing someting, I put the SD card on the box and turn on, but after 10 minutes no HDMI screen, I havent yet connected by TTL. Can someone share an image of SD Card so, I can try? Or maybe write a step by step how to create the SD Card, I follow the guide of the forum, without success. Even multiboot does not boot. Regards Panda
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.