Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

giga

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by giga

  1. Hi Fedes_gl! HDMI is working, but I could not play any video or audio due to missing applications and any internet connection.
  2. Thanks for your reply! I am going to give a try!
  3. Hello! I have got the LEMFO RBOX HK1RBOX with rk3528 (https://de.aliexpress.com/item/1005006654505780.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.32.7cbf5c5fIj4Quv&gatewayAdapt=glo2deu) I have tried the following image recommended in one thread https://github.com/armbian/community/releases/download/24.5.0-trunk.367/Armbian_community_24.5.0-trunk.367_Hinlink-ht2_bookworm_legacy_5.10.160_minimal.img.xz I copied the rockchip folder to the boot folder and as well the a armbianEnv.txt adding dtfile=rockchip/rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb. The original armbianEnv.txt was modified the same way. that did not work. Did you miss any other steps? Later on I tried I tried Armbian_24.5.0_rockchip_h28k_jammy_5.10.160_server_2024.04.25.img.gz from ophub with rk3528-hlink-ht2.dtb, unfortunately the LAN did not work, even I have tried all other rk3528 dtb's. [LAN error: ....... eth0: stmmac_hw_setup: DMA engine initialisation failed , eth0: stmmac_open Hw setup failed] Is there any img and dtb that works with this TV Box? I would appreciate any hint?
  4. Did anyone get the WifI running on the H96Max (s905W2)? the emmc memory is also not visible, it does'nt matter, which dtb file is deployed

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.