Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Using USB OTG port as regular USB2.0 - Rock64

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

First of all I am posting in Rockpro64 section because I am not seeing one for Rock64

 

What I need is like the title says: use OTG USB port as regular USB 2.0 port (so I can connect another device). Currently I need the 2 USB 2.0 ports (USB 3.0 is already being used with a external disk).

 

Is this possible?

OS version: Armbian 24.2.1 Jammy - Linux 6.6.16-current-rockchip64

 

Thanks in advance.
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.