Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lates build does not boot

Featured Replies

Hello,

The latest build  Armbian_24.5.1_Bigtreetech-cb1_bookworm_current_6.6.31_minimal.img.xz does not seem to boot on BTT Pi v1.2 (blank screen, no signs of anything happening, no ethernet)

I checked archival version Armbian_24.2.3_Bigtreetech-cb1_bookworm_legacy_6.1.79_minimal.img.xz and it works just fine. 

Any ideas?

 

Solved by Swietowid

Same with Armbian_community_24.8.0-trunk.104_Orangepipc2_noble_current_6.6.31... minimal and Gnome desktop. Booting just stops at point when it finds tty0, I don't remember precise line.

I just built a Trixie 6.6.36 for an OPi Zero 2W and that now boots (the 6.6.3x seem to be suspect) so I suspect the fix is in !!!

 

If you can build your own and see

Orange pi one H3 also doesn't boot, can't find any recent bootable images older than 1 version ago. I tried to install minimal versions Armbian_community_25.2.0-trunk.86_Orangepipc_bookworm_current_6.6.62_minimal and also Armbian_24.8.1_Orangepione_bookworm_current_6.6.44_minimal.img and also other versions with kernel 6.6.62 and 6.6.44.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.