Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking for a previous CLI release of Jammy for Orange Pi Zero

Featured Replies

I have my Orange Pi running for a while on the CLI release of Jammy with kernel version: 6.6.16. It has been working well.

 

I was building another one up and I went to download Armbian and I noticed that OrangePiZero is community supported now (Don't think it was before?). The current version to download says that network issues are expected. I never had this on 6.6.16 so wanted to stay on that.

 

I looked here:

https://armbian.hosthatch.com/archive/orangepizero/archive/

 

But there is only minimal for 6.6.16, all/most others have minimal and CLI (typical, the one I want lol)

 

Is there somewhere else I could find the CLI version of 6.6.16, it definitely used to exist as I have it on another OrangePiZero.

 

Thanks!

  • Author

Unfortunately I don’t know enough about what isn’t there on minimal. 
 

I have read this:

Minimal images comes only with essentials and without armbian-config, armbian-zsh, build-essentials, Python, DKMS

 

I run a hotspot from the orange pi, along with a C++ application that interacts with 2 serial connections.

 

I should have a play with minimal and see if I can get it working. It would likely boot faster which is one thing I’d really like from the OrangePi!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.