July 30, 20242 yr I install armbian on the sd card, then insert it into firefly ROC-RK3328-CC. At the start, it flashes quickly 2 times, makes a small pause and flashes quickly 2 more times. Before that, it worked correctly, but I decided to reinstall the system and got this problem. I tried to install the system from firefly, as a result, only debian 9 worked, but it also worked with problems (at the first launch it reached the desktop, after rebooting and connecting the keyboard and mouse, it did not go beyond tty).
July 30, 20242 yr Solution Moved post to the community/unsupported section as this is not a supported board. And reset the tag to 'Other'
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.