Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian on Jetson Nano / Kernel 5.x or 6.x

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

for the past few days I've been trying to install k3s on a Jetson Nano machine with the legacy Kernel 4.9, which I managed to recompile with EBPF support, but it seems there are some Kernel EBPF errors. So, I tried to install Armbian, which also doesn't have EBPF support compiled into the Kernel. I've tried to boot from many images from the Jetson Nano archive on the Armbian site, but none of them work. Is there any documentation on how I could compile the kernel on Armbian - Jetson Nano machine? Why can't I boot from any of the Armbian - Jetson Nano images from the archives? I have updated the legacy OS from Nvidia with the latest drivers boot loaders etc ... I also build https://github.com/marketplace/actions/rebuild-armbian a custom Armbian Image that not booting 

On 8/10/2024 at 7:54 PM, Mihai Georgescu said:

Why can't I boot from any of the Armbian - Jetson Nano images from the archives?

 

This information can only be provided by maintainer of this hardware. If there is none, its not possible to know. I can assure you that Armbian images worked at some point, but don't know when problem started or which works and which don't. I don't have this info. 


This board is waiting for love from someone.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.