Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Anyone have Armbian 24.11 image for Jetson Nano?

Featured Replies

It was the only image I could get working. The 25.02 doesn't boot, the older versions from the archive 23.8.1 don't work either for some reason. Unfortunately I deleted the image and the rolling release moved on to 25.02.

 

 

  • Author

I understand that, it's just that the release from 3 weeks ago: 24.11.0-trunk.351 was working fine on the jetson nano. I just deleted the image and upgraded to 25.02 by accident. So I was wondering, if someone still had an image saved somewhere.

Thank you for the github release link Igor, and bringing attention to the issue ArmOnJetson!   Using 24.11.0-trunk.351 also solved my boot issue (originally I tried with 25.5.0 -- which was leading to a black screen after the Nvidia logo).

Can I still find the image somewhere? I would like to run Armbian on my Jetson Nano 2 GB, but

Armbian_community_25.11.0-trunk.367_Jetson-nano_trixie_current_6.12.54_minimal.img

 and older images won't boot. I have tried images repeatedly over the past six weeks, but none of them will boot.

It would be a shame if the Jetson Nano 2 GB ended up as electronic waste.

Well, the source code is still on github so you could try building it.

I can't find that tag in `armbian/build`, but did find `v24.11.0-trunk.303`

It does build [I guessed at jammy, maybe it should be noble]

 

time ./compile.sh build BOARD=jetson-nano BRANCH=current BUILD_DESKTOP=no BUILD_MINIMAL=yes RELEASE=jammy KERNEL_CONFIGURE=no KERNEL_GIT=full ARTIFACT_IGNORE_CACHE=yes

 

[🐳|🌱] Fast-moving file to output/images [ -> Armbian-unofficial_24.11.0-trunk_Jetson-nano_jammy_current_6.6.116_minimal.img (4.07GiB) ]
[🐳|🌱] Fast-moving file to output/images [ -> Armbian-unofficial_24.11.0-trunk_Jetson-nano_jammy_current_6.6.116_minimal.img.sha (202.00B) ]
[🐳|🌱] Fast-moving file to output/images [ -> Armbian-unofficial_24.11.0-trunk_Jetson-nano_jammy_current_6.6.116_minimal.img.txt (19.29KiB) ]

 

5 hours ago, tabrisnet said:

I can't find that tag in `armbian/build`, but did find `v24.11.0-trunk.303`


https://github.com/armbian/os/commits/25.11.0-trunk.367/git_sources.json
This file determine state (hash) of sources. It's not a straightforward process, but one can recreate exact image (except userspace packages, which versions are not stored)


This file has to be here

https://github.com/armbian/build/commit/31e82512cc60a74f56b710aa2971d7dc2beec9b9


One day, this will be done better :)

 

On 10/23/2025 at 8:45 PM, lyevod79 said:

It would be a shame if the Jetson Nano 2 GB ended up as electronic waste.


Sadly there is too much of such e-waste and way way too little people willing to maintain them in their limited private time. I am sure you can find a working image somewhere in our archives so you don't need to throw it away, but we cannot fool you & ourselves to be able to keep this board maintained.

Does anyone have an image version 24.11.0-trunk.351? It seems they have been purged. 

Also, what is the latest working image for jetson nano? 

Edited by Vlad Maglasu

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.