Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

how to reset factory default ARMBian?

Featured Replies

Hi guys, I want to ask, how to reset ARMbian to reset factory default during fresh install

 

because i can't find it in armbian config

Thanks

 

Screenshotfrom2024-08-2021-58-59.png.2f71bc3792eae9ae69f58d1cde191da6.png

You are not using Armbian. You are using a fork of Armbian that uses the name Armbian without permission, confusing users that they would receive some sort of support at official forums (here to say). Also they do not contribute to the core development process. Please ask where you got the software you are using from. Thank you.

  • Author

thanks for the answer and criticism, I kinda forgot where I got the ARMBian image that supports my android Box board.

 

If I remember correctly, I downloaded it from the official armbian page link then directed to github. forgive me if I'm wrong about that.

 

Can you suggest me where I can get the official image for my android box board?

 

Android Box Type: HG680P

SOC: AML S905x thank you.

@M782

1 hour ago, M782 said:

Can you suggest me where I can get the official image for my android box board?

It depends on what you mean by official.  Armbian does not support TV Boxes.  There are a handful of people out there that tries to provide some support using the armbian infrastructure as a Community Maintained image.

https://forum.armbian.com/topic/16976-status-of-armbian-on-tv-boxes-please-read-first

https://www.armbian.com/amlogic-s9xx-tv-box

 

If you want to stick with what you have installed then do a web search on 'ophub'

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.