Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ethernet controller for raspberry circuit issue

Featured Replies

Hi all,

One question here. I am making an electronic design that was previously completed by a third party. It has a Raspberry Pi Zero 2W attached, an Ethernet controller module based on the ENC28J60, and an RJ45 connector. Here the Ethernet controller module is similar to the GeeekPi ENC28J60 Overlays HAT V1.02 board.
Added: ENC28J60 's Main Specs ref: https://www.kukelec.com/products/ENC28J60-I--SS.html

 

The issue is that the Raspberry Pi is unable to establish a network connection via Ethernet, as the ENC28J60 chip is not even recognized. I have checked the Raspberry Pi’s configuration, and it is correct and consistent with the chosen SPI pins. While reviewing the design, I noticed some things that caught my attention and differ from what is specified in the ENC28J60 datasheet. In the attachment, I have highlighted the key issues in rea and orange and marked things I am unsure:

Ethernet controller for raspberry circuit issue diagram.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.