Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danilewort

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Danilewort

  1. Hi all, One question here. I am making an electronic design that was previously completed by a third party. It has a Raspberry Pi Zero 2W attached, an Ethernet controller module based on the ENC28J60, and an RJ45 connector. Here the Ethernet controller module is similar to the GeeekPi ENC28J60 Overlays HAT V1.02 board. Added: ENC28J60 's Main Specs ref: https://www.kukelec.com/products/ENC28J60-I--SS.html The issue is that the Raspberry Pi is unable to establish a network connection via Ethernet, as the ENC28J60 chip is not even recognized. I have checked the Raspberry Pi’s configuration, and it is correct and consistent with the chosen SPI pins. While reviewing the design, I noticed some things that caught my attention and differ from what is specified in the ENC28J60 datasheet. In the attachment, I have highlighted the key issues in rea and orange and marked things I am unsure:
  2. Hi there, To use the CM4, you typically need a base board that provides connectors and power to the module. Base boards come in various designs, depending on your application needs. Here are some common features you might consider: Power Management, Connectivity, Expansion, Peripherals, etc. In short, CM4 is designed for developers who want the performance of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B but in a more flexible form factor for custom applications.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.