September 6, 20242 yr I get "DRM_IOCTL_PANFROST_CREATE_BO No space left on device", is 1GB RAM too little? Also the screen goes black when the app boots, is that a problem with X11/Wayland?
September 11, 20242 yr Author Crickets as per usual... is anyone working on 6.10 and Panthor for this device? I know my game fails on another 3566 with ARM Mali drivers...
September 15, 20242 yr Author I have now tried 3 more downloads for this board. The quality is appalling: Nothing works. Not even Java GUI. Firefox segfaults. Complete waste of time. How come nobody supports X11 when Wayland breaks all legacy apps? Edited September 15, 20242 yr by rupy
August 22, 20251 yr On 9/6/2024 at 11:20 PM, rupy said: I get "DRM_IOCTL_PANFROST_CREATE_BO No space left on device", is 1GB RAM too little? Apologies for the late reply. That error sounds like running out of space on the filesystem (maybe the tmpfs portions?), not running out of RAM, that would give you a different error.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.