Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bluetooth on cubietruck doesn't work

Featured Replies

Hello everybody,

I'm new in armbian and Cubietruck. It looks to me that bluetooth is installed but if I scan for devices no devices will be found. I have the impression that something is wrong with the driver installation.
I used the file image "Armbian_community_24.11.0-trunk.130_Cubietruck_noble_current_6.6.44_xfce_desktop.img.xz" for installation.
Any help would be appreciated.

 

Best regards
Albrecht

CubietruckBluetooth.png

I haven't tried it lately but it didn't work last time I did. It looks like everything is in place but it does't actually work. My conclusion was it is a bug or at least a lack of support for the hardware.

  • Author

Dear CryBaby,


thank you very much for your answer. I tried a new installation with the image "Armbian_community_24.11.0-trunk.202_Cubietruck_noble_current_6.6.44_xfce_desktop.img.xz" and bluetooth is still not working.
I stopped to investigate more time to solve the problem.

My question can be closed or marked as solved.

Best regards
Albrecht

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.