Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kodi and Pixel format yuv420p10le

Featured Replies

I'm using ffmpeg and Kodi from the @amazingfate ppa.  All has been running great although I don't think that I'm using hardware acceleration.  I'm still on an older Jammy with the old/legacy kernel.  I've tried newer kernels but getting issues so I stuck with the older kernel.

 

I've started noticing lately that videos are being encoded with pixel format yuv420p10le.  In Kodi, I was getting black screens while the audio was playing.  I was following up on the Kodi forums, and was told that Kodi needed to be compiled for OpenGL instead of OpenGLES to make the video render properly.  This is the thread:

 

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=379167

 

So, I've been trying to compile Kodi myself.  If/when I succeed, I'll post.

 

Any info and/or comments about this and assistance is appreciated.

 

I wasn't sure if this was the place to post this.  If it's not feel free to delete this thread.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.