December 11, 20241 yr I have done a flat install of "Armbian 24.11.2 Bookworm Minimal" but for some reason it keeps failing to update. I get the following output and I can ping the IP address but when I try to follow the http address it show s a 404 error in the browser. Is there something I am missing as I have tried to fix it but not sure if its just me or everyone is getting this as the file is missing to download. root@orangepi5-plus:~# apt update Hit:1 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm InRelease Hit:2 http://security.debian.org bookworm-security InRelease Hit:3 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-updates InRelease Hit:4 http://deb.debian.org/debian bookworm-backports InRelease Get:5 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable InRelease [3,264 B] Hit:6 http://armbian.tnahosting.net/apt bookworm InRelease Fetched 3,264 B in 1s (2,240 B/s) Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done 1 package can be upgraded. Run 'apt list --upgradable' to see it. root@orangepi5-plus:~# apt upgrade Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree... Done Reading state information... Done Calculating upgrade... Done The following packages will be upgraded: armbian-config 1 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded. Need to get 116 kB of archives. After this operation, 715 kB disk space will be freed. Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y Err:1 https://github.armbian.com/configng stable/main arm64 armbian-config all 25.2.0-trunk.103.1129.130128 404 Not Found [IP: 185.199.111.153 443] E: Failed to fetch https://github.armbian.com/configng/pool/main/a/armbian-config/armbian-config_25.2.0-trunk.103.1129.130128_all.deb 404 Not Found [IP: 185.199.111.153 443] E: Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with --fix-missing?
December 11, 20241 yr Solution Known issue https://github.com/armbian/configng/issues/316#issuecomment-2535941450
December 11, 20241 yr Author Thanks for this I did do searching but need to probably know more on where to look.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.