December 17, 20241 yr Hello i got a Android TV X88PRO 20 Ultra HD 8K (X88PRO-RK3566.4D32-v1.0), with RAM 8G, and ROM 128G. MALI G52. Id like to install Linux on it but i'm not sure what firmware would run on it. I understand most RK356 firmwares would work; but where should i start? Is there a guide for new people? I have enough knowledge to follow instructions in a linux pc and any guidelines would help a lot. i just want a stable linux to run some services from it. I did found an old post that had some files that seem to be dead links now. Thanks for your time. pd added some images in case is interesting to someone. I guess i can make a back up of the android firmware, but in my opinion is trash. may be someone can get some drivers from it.
December 22, 20241 yr I think you can Find things: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/18255-rk3566-and-armbian/ @f3nyx if you have patience you can support this device for community. Edited December 22, 20241 yr by Hqnicolas
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.