Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

H2: Sunvell R69 Android TV Box (AliExpress)

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, Farrux Sulaymonov said:

I have Sunvell-r69 box. I fimware  with fimware H3-R69-MXQ-S-MXQ4K-8PD3-1.1.4 download booted without error but Wi-Fi does not turn on. can you help me?

I don't know the system, is that Armbian?

On 10/24/2023 at 12:06 PM, Farrux Sulaymonov said:

HI! I formatted the SD card with this program and wrote the image to the SD card is empty

Can you try with another micro SD? I had no problem getting the image to work. ImagendeWhatsApp2023-10-23alas22_53.08_959e762b.thumb.jpg.05f778a32faa6c1c44ef271327fa7238.jpg

 Good afternoon. Can anyone compile this image on a more recent version with a desktop  xface. Repositories don't work. I can’t even install the armbianne config.

 

Ernest Kusa

Опубликовано: 24 мая 2021

The image is quite popular so I compiled a new one for r69. I didn't have time to test it, so be careful ;) This is standard minimal image

 

Armbian_21.08.0-trunk_Sunvell-r69_buster_current_5.10.37_minimal

I'm talking about the image from this topic. It starts on my PC, but after rebooting the card stops working. And before this, the uploaded image is also impossible to install anything.

10 hours ago, Doirs said:

Armbian_21.08.0-trunk_Sunvell-r69_buster_current_5.10.37_minimal

That image is over two years old and not maintained.  In general TV Boxes are not supported by Armbian.  There was some support for the r69 in the past, but there is no current maintainer.  I haven't seen anyone touch it in years.

  I haven't seen anyone touch it in years.

Thank you. I'll try to assemble it myself. There is a tree, apparently. I would like at least Debian 11 with desktop, not the minimal version.

sorry, to install the minimal version directly on the internal memory, what is the command to use?

usually on amlogic I run the command ./install-aml.sh

Edited by tasmatto

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.