Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BananaPI with JMB321

Featured Replies

Hello,

 

I'm a newbie an Linux and bananaPI.

Actually, i uses an debian wheezy image of Igor's (Bananapi_Debian_2.8_wheezy_3.4.107) with openmediavault and one sata drive.

 

I would like add an sata multiplier on my BananaPI.

I find this tuto : http://www.htpcguides.com/rebuild-bananian-kernel-with-sata-port-multiplier-support/

 

I don't know if this procedure works an the debian image of Igor's ? please confirme me

 

I think the line " git clone https://github.com/Bananian/linux-bananapi.git--depth 1 " isn't good ?

Hello,

 

I'm a neewbee an Linux and bananaPI.

Actually, i uses an debian wheezy image of Igor's (Bananapi_Debian_2.8_wheezy_3.4.107) with openmediavault and one sata drive.

 

I would like add an sata multiplier on my BananaPI.

I find this tuto : http://www.htpcguides.com/rebuild-bananian-kernel-with-sata-port-multiplier-support/

 

I don't know if this procedure works an the debian image of Igor's ? please confirme me

 

I think the line " git clone https://github.com/Bananian/linux-bananapi.git--depth 1 " isn't good ?

For modular PMP support you need to use mainline 3.19.7 (4.0 may work but I haven't tested)

  • Author
Ok thank Blindpet, now the better solution is 

 

- Downgrade the Kernel 3.4.107 to 3.19.7 (I don't know if it's possible)

- Download the Bananapi_Debian_2.8_wheezy_3.19.7 (From Igor's) and apply the modification : http://www.htpcguides.com/rebuild-bananian-kernel-with-sata-port-multiplier-support/

  But i think isn't a good way because the github link is Kernel 3.4.104 version

 

Or (better solution I think)


  but an the file "build.sh" i don't find the line KERNELTAG="v3.19.7" 
  • Author

Ok I try this solution : 

- Download the Bananapi_Debian_2.8_wheezy_3.19.7 (From Igor's) and apply the modification : http://www.htpcguide...iplier-support/

 

And It's works   :) , i see the 2 hard drives in openmediavault.

CGt2KlIWcAAPbKW.png

 

But I have a new problem.

I create a new EXT4 partition on one disk, and when I clic on mount i have an error :

Failed to mount .. mount: wrong fs type, bad optionoption, bad superblock..  :(

  • Author
I will try this command and all done.

I return on openmediavault, i see the partition file EXT4.

It's always impossible to mount but little different error message.

At the end it's write ( try dmesg |tail).

I will try and the result is

SDA: unknown partition table
  • Author

I have find a solution, but it's not beautiful.

I have created a partition ext2 with mke2fs.

And after it's possible to mount this partition on openmediavault.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.