Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

cpufreq-info hangs indefinitely

Featured Replies

Hey folks, I have a really weird issue where any time I try to `cat` any of the cpufreq files or use any of the cpufreq commands, it just hangs indefinitely. I've made sure that everything is up to date, reinstalled cpufreq, and because I have 2 of the same board, have confirmed that it's an issue with both of my Zero 2s.
I also ran `strace` on one of the cpufreq commands and found that it's getting hung on a write step:

openat(AT_FDCWD, "/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor", O_WRONLY) = 3
write(3, "ondemand", 8


Other than this, the device has been doing just fine. Any advice on this is welcome!

OrangePi Zero2
Armbian (24.11.1)
aarch64 6.6.62-current-sunxi64

(also attempted on the latest edge version of the kernel)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.