Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Support for the official fan addon module?

Featured Replies

Hi, I bought a Rock 5C with the official fan/heatsink:

 

https://radxa.com/products/accessories/heatsink-6540b/

 

After installing the Armbian server image, I ran these two commands:

```bash

ls /sys/class/thermal/cooling_device*/type

cat /sys/class/thermal/cooling_device*/type

```

and found that there is no `pwm-fan`.

 

Then I installed the official Radxa Debian image and ran these two commands again. `pwm-fan` exists and I can make it starts spinning by running:

```bash

echo 255 | sudo tee /sys/devices/platform/pwm-fan/hwmon/hwmon*/pwm1

```

 

Is the fan module supported in Armbian? If yes, how do I activate it?

Edited by Reguna
Posted the incomplete post by mistake

Hi, I have the same issue, I install the armbian sever image to run omv with the radxa penta sata hat. I can plug the fan on this board too but infortunatly the fan doesn't work on the both plugs.

  • Author

I just reinstalled armbian on the rock 5c again. This time the fan works out of the box. Not sure what have cause this🤷‍♂️

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.