Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GPIO switch usage at runtime, after startup

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

Since I'm out of GPIOs I would like to reuse the Debug UART0 RX/TX in "release" if no serial module is attached.

I'm using a nanopi Duo2 but that question applies to the general strategy.

 

The NanoPi UART0 RX can be used as PA5, PWM output.

 

I did already play successfully with overlay files for other purposes so I know a little how that works.

 

Can I create a overlay with shared usage, and depending on the loaded module (tty*) the RS232 is

operating, or when this is stopped i can use the PWM out? 

Is this "Shared overlay" in general the right approach? If yes could someone point me to some hints

how to craft such a sharing overlay?

 

Sure I need to figure out in general how to setup PWM but thats a different story i think.

 

 

      Thilo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.