Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bullseye Armbian image

Featured Replies

Hi. 

 

I have tried to Upgrade my Helios 4 nas but was unsuccessful. 

I tried several times with bookworm and OMV7  but every time I do an update of bookworm it breaks everything and the nas does not boot anymore. 

Is there a way to download again a bullseye image for helios 4 ?

I couldn't find any by myself and wod appreciate a link. 

 

Thank you

  • Author

Great thank you very much. Bullseye is there. 

I'll give it a try as soon as I can.

 

Did the install today it worked like a charm. OMV6 is up and running. 

Only thing is updating all packages from OMV after install is finished will break the fancontroll. I'll have to figure this out later. 

 

Thx for your help finding the image file. 

Installed thew newest bullseye image then omv then updated and it woulsnt boot. My plan is to freeze updates since its a firewalled NAS. Fan works fine on the base install

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.