Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How can I add a new driver in my OS

Featured Replies

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to add a new custom driver (written in .c) to my Ubuntu system running on an Orange Pi 5 Max with Armbian. Could anyone please assist me with the process? I'd appreciate any guidance or step-by-step instructions. Thank you!

P.S. I am new in Linux

 

 

The driver

  • Author

Thank you all!
I'm wondering if autofocus is enabled for the 13855 cameras on the Orange Pi 5 Max with Armbian. Also, is manual (hand) focus supported? I'd appreciate any insights or details on how to check or enable these features. Thanks again!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.