Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do we have image for BTT CB2 ?

Featured Replies

I have an extra CB2 laying around and want to set it up with Home Assistant. However, I think I have tried all the google search and am not able to find the answer.  Thus I am wondering if CB2 would be supported by Armbian community? 

 

I am currently on BTT V3.0.0 Beta 2, and got crashed (no boot) after I tried to install the docker, so I guess the BTT CB2 V3.0.0 does not fully supoort other program except Mainsail for 3D printing.

Solved by Igor

  • Solution
8 hours ago, dummykid said:

Thus I am wondering if CB2 would be supported by Armbian community? 


By community is already supported for some time

we even discussed option for official support in cooperation with its maker. We do that for their CB1. Which is Allwinner based, thus pretty different. As @Werner proposed, build is best, also there you can enable HA extension and build with preinstalled Home Assistant. We don't make stable pre-build images, but nighties are generating https://github.com/armbian/os/releases/

current (with 6.12 kernel) should work fine for your purposes. There might be issues if you are planning to use low-res HDMI display with it. RK356X clock driver uses a table of predefined rates for configuring PLL, so anything that is not in that table won't work.

 

edge (with 6.14) is currently broken for cb2, so don't try it unless you are planning to fix it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.