Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BIGTREETECH CB2

  1. Hi, ive been trying to resolve the screen issue issue on my cb2 for a few days now, i cannot get it to work. I'm running Armbian_26.2.1_Bigtreetech-cb2_trixie_current_6.18.8_minimal, everything works. HDMI outputs to a 4K display just fine except for my small 5" display, which just stays black. The os has not been tempered with, i've flashed a fresh copy and used armbian-upgrade it, thats all. I've diagnosed the problem enough to see that its an EDID issue or the rk3566 just not likely my weird screen resolution. BTT os who also use armbian as a base somehow fixed this official issue. The display is being detected by the OS. My Armbian OS: root@big…

    • Reputation Points

    • 0 replies
    • 450 views
  2. I'm using Armbian with kernel 6.12 on a (CB2) device. When I connect my monitor via HDMI, the EDID is successfully read and it includes both 1920x1080 and 1280x800 as supported resolutions. However, only 1920x1080 appears in the available display modes. The 1280x800 mode is missing, even though it is clearly listed in the EDID.

    • Reputation Points

    • 1 reply
    • 1.9k views
  3. I have an extra CB2 laying around and want to set it up with Home Assistant. However, I think I have tried all the google search and am not able to find the answer. Thus I am wondering if CB2 would be supported by Armbian community? I am currently on BTT V3.0.0 Beta 2, and got crashed (no boot) after I tried to install the docker, so I guess the BTT CB2 V3.0.0 does not fully supoort other program except Mainsail for 3D printing.

    • Reputation Points

    • 3 replies
    • 4.9k views

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.