Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

V4L2 driver error

Featured Replies

Hello, I need to develop a new camera driver. I've already done a big part, but now I've faced with issue:

 

[   92.374493] rkisp rkisp-vir0: link validation failed for 'rockchip-csi2-dphy0':1 -> 'rkisp-csi-subdev':0, error -32

 

I know, that basically right, as dhy0 has sink pad, and my subdev has only source pad. But I don't know how to change the sides, or avoid it to link in such order. I've already spent a lot of time on this and still no luck. 

 

Do you have any ideas on how to avoid it linking in such order?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.