Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Patch kernel? DRM video kernel message flooding logs

Featured Replies

With the vendor kernel, my logs are getting flooded with drm error messages

 

Apr 13 17:04:05 kitchen-opi kernel: [drm:rockchip_vop2_mod_supported] *ERROR* Cluster0-win0 unsupported format modifier 0x800000000000062
Apr 13 17:04:05 kitchen-opi kernel: [drm:rockchip_vop2_mod_supported] *ERROR* Cluster0-win0 unsupported format modifier 0x800000000000062
Apr 13 17:04:05 kitchen-opi kernel: [drm:rockchip_vop2_mod_supported] *ERROR* Cluster0-win0 unsupported format modifier 0x800000000000062
Apr 13 17:04:05 kitchen-opi kernel: [drm:rockchip_vop2_mod_supported] *ERROR* Cluster0-win0 unsupported format modifier 0x800000000000062
Apr 13 17:04:05 kitchen-opi kernel: [drm:rockchip_vop2_mod_supported] *ERROR* Cluster0-win0 unsupported format modifier 0x800000000000062

 

this seems an old issue  (Kernel messages flooding logs · Issue #86 · Joshua-Riek/ubuntu-rockchip) - it doesn't seem complicated to fix, I am familiar with the build system but I cannot figure out how I can create a patch for the kernel source.

Which repo should I patch? Can I just put my patch into build/patch/kernel/rk35xx-vendor-6.1?

 

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.