Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clearfog Base with NVMe

Featured Replies

I don't use my Clearfog Base as a filer or anything, but I much prefer to have some snappy storage on systems that I access frequently - and since this system is my firewall, I end up working on it often enough. When I'm not at home it's often where I push files - so running off an SD card is right out. For years now I've been using an m.2 SATA drive which has been fine, but it's got a minipcie slot just sitting there that I've never used... it's not particularly fast (PCIe gen 1 x1) but with one of these and an m.2 NVMe drive (the older the better...), you can get much better perf than SATA. You can't boot off it (at least I don't know how to make that happen) but it's easy enough to do that via an SD card or SATA and use one of these for the root filesystem or /home, etc.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.