May 21, 20251 yr Good afternoon everyone. I need your help. I have an Android TV Box TX9 and I need the ROM (Firmware) for it because I can't find it anywhere. Could someone help me download this firmware so I can resurrect my device? Thank you all.
May 21, 20251 yr These forums are for Armbian Linux issues. This is not the place to ask for android firmwares.
May 22, 20251 yr 19 hours ago, Luiz-SP said: I have an Android TV Box TX9 and I need the ROM (Firmware) I found this I hope it helps you @Luiz-SP
October 7, 20251 yr Hi, I have the same TV Box and would like to install Armbian Linux. Could someone tell me which version to install and how?
October 9, 20251 yr On 10/7/2025 at 11:43 AM, Mat Nunes said: Could someone tell me which version to install and how? Read this entire topic, It's all there, just read it
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.