Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Docker available?

Featured Replies

Hello there,

I recently gained remote access to a Banana Pi F3 to test it, and everything went smoothly.
The board was running Bianbu Linux, and I was able to install and use Docker without issues.
 

Now, I'm considering purchasing the board and was wondering if the Armbian image would also support running Docker.
Do you have any insights on this?


Thanks!

 

Latest image:
 

patrick@bananapif3:~$ sudo docker run hello-world
[sudo] password for patrick: 
Unable to find image 'hello-world:latest' locally
latest: Pulling from library/hello-world
2382d725750e: Pull complete 
Digest: sha256:dd01f97f252193ae3210da231b1dca0cffab4aadb3566692d6730bf93f123a48
Status: Downloaded newer image for hello-world:latest

Hello from Docker!
This message shows that your installation appears to be working correctly.

 

  • Author

Thanks a lot for your help, Igor.
That did not make the trick, as the available packages are still in the old form (docker.io instead of docker-ce for example.
Nonetheless, I now have a working (but old) docker binary, which is enough for my use case.
Now, I will try to build a more recent docker binary.

The next problem to solve will be to get the NVMe to work.

I'm sorry your F3 died.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.