Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ROCK64 BY PINE64 don't boot

Featured Replies

Good morning:

I've got a ROCK64 and it does't boot from few days. White; Red and Green led stand with light. nothing change even after minutes. I've tried rock64-debian-mrfixit-190531.img.xz, , freedombox-bookworm_all-arm64.img.xz, debian-12.11.0-arm64-netinst.iso, But never go further.

Do you have an idea ?

I've got a 5A power so should not be a problem.

Solved by Werner

On 6/9/2025 at 11:02 PM, tomtim45 said:

Do you have an idea ?

 

- there are several revisions of Rock64 and not all work so the problem is similar to cheap TV boxes, which are assembled from random hardware parts

- released images (at least Debian minimal) work on my revision, however I didn't test HDMI output

 

Try attaching serial console to see where it stops, check if it gets up on the network ... perhaps its "just" broken HDMI.

  • Author

Hello. Sorry to be late. I succeed, I find the image to be installed. I think it was debian-12.11.0-arm64-netinst.iso.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.