June 15, 20251 yr Been trying to enable multiple overlays on kernel 6.12 (orange pi 5) but I am not able to get any pwm device in /sys/class/pwm/ The i2c also seems to be missing. Is going back to 6.1 the safest option? Thanks
June 15, 20251 yr 6.12.y current is far from being feature-complete and won't get any new ones but bug fixes only. Try 6.1.y vendor or 6.15 edge.
June 15, 20251 yr Author 7 hours ago, Werner said: 6.12.y current is far from being feature-complete and won't get any new ones but bug fixes only. Thanks - I'm worried my main issue was with the overlay loading issue I mentioned. I did try 6.15 but prob need to retry with the hack with overlay-user. But man... it is SO incredibly simple to switch the kernels.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.