Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stuck in login loop during first boot

Featured Replies

Using Jun 26's Sid_vendor_server-kali, my Zero 3W is stuck in a loop.

 

  1. I can't "Create a loop password" as it'll instantly jump to the "armbian-security login:" prompt.
  2. If I login with the default root:1234, I'll briefly see the welcome screen, followed by a very brief "waiting for the system to finish booting", then it's back to 1.

 

This occurs regardless of internet access (provided by a USB-C ethernet adapter, for which Armbian reports a valid LAN IP address).

Solved by laibsch

Probably worth a shot - I had an install one time that gave me fits at initial boot.  For giggles I expanded the FS using Gparted in linux to fill the entire card.  It solved that problem for me. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.