July 24, 20251 yr I have tested this on a NanoPi R5C as well as on NanoPC-T6 (non-LTS). For the later I also tested a vender provided Kernel / OS Installation. What happens is that whenever some Power-Saving is requested, the board will seemingly fully power down and is not responsive to anything, at best the reset button will do its work, R5C requires a power-cycle. The last kernel msgs are these (see https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/power/states.txt😞 # echo freeze > /sys/power/state [ 54.373374] PM: suspend entry (s2idle) [ 54.671033] Filesystems sync: 0.297 seconds [ 54.775176] Freezing user space processes [ 54.780065] Freezing user space processes completed (elapsed 0.004 seconds) [ 54.780769] OOM killer disabled. [ 54.781078] Freezing remaining freezable tasks [ 54.782928] Freezing remaining freezable tasks completed (elapsed 0.001 seconds) [ 54.791332] r8169 0002:01:00.0 wan1: Link is Down I am at a loss how to diagnose this further. To me it appears that there is some vital power-source to CPU or RAM switched off.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.