Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How can be porting armbian for X98H - Allwinner H618 Quadcore Cortex - A53

Featured Replies

Hi everyone.

What I would like to do is install Armbian on the X98H TV box. 

I tried many ways to do that, but I was not successful. If you know how to install Armbian on it, plz suggest to me

Thanks

photo_2025-08-19_00-05-31.jpg

photo_2025-08-19_00-05-57.jpg

  • Author

Thanks for sharing, Nick A

This image is working on my device. Now I want to know more about how to create this image. Can you plz  share with me any tutorial or documentation on this.

Thank a lot

 

@Trung Nguyễn 

git clone https://github.com/NickAlilovic/build.git --branch v20250306

cd build

./compile.sh

choose "Do not change kernel configuration"

choose "Show CSC/WIP/EOS/TVB"

choose "I understand and agree"

choose "x98h"

choose "edge"

rest is up to you.

 

Your image should be in output/images directory.

IMG_6159.png

Edited by Nick A

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.