September 10, 20251 yr I'm thinking of getting https://www.beagleboard.org/boards/beagley-ai I see there is this page for it https://www.armbian.com/beagley-ai/ I also see references to it in the code: https://github.com/search?q=org%3Aarmbian+beagley&type=code Are there any pre-built images available for it? Or would I have to build one?
September 12, 20251 yr Hey Sam, busy week so only getting around to replying - yes there are pre-built images for it but we took them down because I wasn't happy with the state it was in. We have a patch we're cleaning up that add the packages for GPU Acceleration and Wifi/BT that we're going to merge today/this weekend so I will re-enable the image generation and it will show up under Supported boards tomorrow/Sunday. If you do end up getting it and trying it out feel free to reach out here or on discord and let me know if you run into anything.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.