Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Armbian_25.8.2_Orangepi5_noble_current_6.12.49.img.xz fails to boot

Featured Replies

Solved by djtecha6

Try the 'minimal-iot' flavor, I think that's the only one that boots from the current images. You can then add the desired packages and even switch to the 'edge' kernel from armbian-config.

  • Author
  • Solution

Just to help anyone else that ran into this. I was able to get up and running by Armbian_25.8.2_Orangepi5_noble_current_6.12.49_minimal (1).img.xz then on boot I found the IP address on my network and SSH'd to it. Once on I used armbian-config to go and fetch the edge kernel 6.16.4-edge-rockchip64 

 

Display is now working, but the older USB for the keyboard doesn't work. Only the USB 3.0 does.

@djtecha6 

Quote

but the older USB for the keyboard doesn't work. Only the USB 3.0 does

 

I have faced the same issue. And it's the Armbian 25.8.2 problem, use the Armbian 25.5.1 image indeed.

Hi is there a way to enable the old USB port without re-installing Armbian?
I have done to much setup work to start all over again.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.