Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ArmbianIO API proposal

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, TonyMac32 said:

I'll be taking another look at this codebase again

Which?

ArmbianIO (sysFS) or
UserSpaceIO (libgpiod),

 

On 12/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, TonyMac32 said:

@Larry Bank, @sgjava I'll be taking another look at this codebase again, things have slowed down a bit on my side and I want to start getting some of these RPi Hat's running with Armbian boards. 

How are things going over there? Did you get more or less time because of the CV? We'd sure like to use more peripherals designed for the Pi on Armbian supported boards ... I've got to the point I'd pay someone to get gpio audio cards working with Armbian. I am fairly good at a lot of things, but kernel modules and that level stuff I seem to rely on you guys for ;]

 

Hope all is well.

How are things going over there? Did you get more or less time because of the CV? We'd sure like to use more peripherals designed for the Pi on Armbian supported boards ... I've got to the point I'd pay someone to get gpio audio cards working with Armbian. I am fairly good at a lot of things, but kernel modules and that level stuff I seem to rely on you guys for ;]
 
Hope all is well.
I got less time, my workload was very high before we were sent to work from home, and then the work didn't slow down, but everyone demanding meetings and phone calls increased. [emoji2357]

Trying to avoid a burnout, I'm playing games with microcontrollers and easing back into fixing SBC's. :-)

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.