Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Where to get latest CLI or minimal image for Helios4?

Featured Replies

I'm wanting to install the latest CLI or minimal image for my Helios4 and am on the Helios4 Armbian page.
Unless I'm missing something, there appears to only be two variations, but both are labelled as "Desktop" images.. In addition, in the below screenshot you can see a footnote indicating that to install OMV I will need a Bookworm minimal image - which is what I want to do.
Am I missing something?
Thanks 
image.thumb.png.9f1354330f352125d70d957fd05963d5.png

Thank you very much. Unfortunately, Trixie won't start.

 

BootROM - 1.73

Booting from MMC
BootROM: Bad header at offset 00000200
…
BootROM: Bad header at offset 02E00000
BootROM: Bad h
Trying Uart 
Quote

Latest is behind translation:


Debian Trixie

https://dl.armbian.com/helios64/Trixie_current_minimal

with preinstalled OMV:
https://dl.armbian.com/helios64/Trixie_current_minimal-omv

 

These are for helios64. I think the OP was looking for helios4. The omv link gives a 404 when removing the 6.

 

There's a helios4 image for 26.2.1 (Trixie?) but I'm not sure it supports OMV.

 

The omv-release-upgrade script says "The system architecture armv7l is not supported.", and the Armbian page says "OMV (OpenMediaVault) can be installed on Armbian Bookworm minimal with armbian-config -> software."

 

Bookworm will be supported for another couple of years (2028-06-30) at least. Sadly, it might be time to consider a replacement.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.