Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubieboard 2 does not start after Armbian 5.35 in headless mode

Featured Replies

Sorry, Igor for taking your time.

 

But I was talking about another way to get wireless connection, just sending only

 

nmtui

 

without any arguments.

The fix wokrked for me, but I had to download the package linux-u-boot-next-cubieboard2_5.37_armhf.deb and upgrade it with dpkg.

 

Through apt, it keeps installing 5.35, and doesn't boot unless there's a HDMI cable plugged in.

 

Can Mr. @Igor clarify this mistery for me? :D

 

Thx.

On 28/01/2018 at 2:47 PM, Igor said:


Without logs, no. A problem does not exist.


armbianmonitor -u

If this does not work, then run this:


dpkg -l | egrep "openmediavault|armbian| linux-"

 

Hi@Igor, thank you for your patience.

 

As requested:

 

http://ix.io/EVr

 

Thx in advance.

The linux-u-boot-next-lime2_5.37.180117_armhf.deb package solved my problem with booting in headless mode.

There is another problem that is persisting on my board, I cannot reboot remotely, instead I need to pull out the DC plug.

Any ideas how to solve that problem?

21 hours ago, kukulo said:

The linux-u-boot-next-lime2_5.37.180117_armhf.deb package solved my problem with booting in headless mode.

There is another problem that is persisting on my board, I cannot reboot remotely, instead I need to pull out the DC plug.

Any ideas how to solve that problem?

Version 5.38 is out now, try upgrading to see if the problem persists.

linux-u-boot-next-lime2_5.38.180128_armhf.deb is rebooting and working in headless mode. Good job.

...And we're back to this issue, at least on my A20Lime (not Lime2, in case it matters) archive server:  linux-u-boot-lime-next_5.60_armhf.deb won't boot without HDMI active. Fortunately, /var/cache/apt/archives/ still contains linux-u-boot-lime-next_5.38_armhf.deb. which does.

 

    dpkg -i /var/cache/apt/archives/linux-u-boot-lime-next_5.38_armhf.deb

 

Thanks for your efforts, folks. I'm loving how dead-simple-reliable this Olimex board (5 watts w/ HD!) and Armbian are.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.