April 13Apr 13 Good afternoon. I bought a NanoPi R76s rev. 2 (3GB RAM + 0 EMMC). It works fine with the manufacturer's firmware. However, it doesn't boot on Armbian (26.02.1). I assume rev. 2 isn't supported. Is it possible to add support? Armbian_26.2.1_Nanopi-r76s_noble_vendor_6.1.115_gnome_desktop.img.xz Скрытый текст --- my build from tag 26.02.1: (log https://paste.armbian.com/poduzitifu ) Скрытый текст --- vendor ubuntu boot log https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OZqZk48LsbSzFz63fcqMKVp5YkhyNOoT/view?usp=drive_link (rk3576-sd-ubuntu-noble-gnome-desktop-6.1-arm64-20260403.img.gz) Скрытый текст Edited April 13Apr 13 by vlw
May 22May 22 Hello @vlw, Pull latest from build framework, compile and retry, we migrate R76S to use mainline uboot due a issue with uboot vendor. Let's update us.
May 27May 27 Author Hi @SuperKali! 26.8.0-trunk.52 resolute GNOME + vendor 6.1.115 - unbootable, UART doesn't work 26.2.5 resolute CLI + edge 7.0.1 - unbootable, UART doesn't work 26.2.1 noble CLI + vendor 6.1.115 - boot OK, HDMI OK, UART OK
May 27May 27 Could you tell me where you found the revision number? I don't see anything written on my board.
May 27May 27 Author 11 часов назад, SuperKali сказал: Try erase emmc or flash it directly my model without emmc (3 ram + 0 emmc). Could that be the reason? 1 час назад, SuperKali сказал: Could you tell me where you found the revision number? I don't see anything written on my board. I apologize for the misinformation; I checked my board, and the revision number isn't listed there either.
May 27May 27 Author I'm flashing the image to a microSD card using Armbiam Imager doesn't boot: works OK:
May 28May 28 Solution Fixing is on the way https://github.com/armbian/build/pull/9908, after merging, i generate new images.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.