Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

v-sync is it working or not?

Featured Replies

v-sync is it working or not?

I just start up debian xenial x.org with meson drm driver, but it looks like v-sync don't work.

Should I change something in x config ?

amlogic drivers has always problem problem with v-sync only video decoder pipeline( amlogic magic idea how to do video decoding) is sync-ed properly

 

I opened terminal and I moved it down and can see window from prev. frame so v-sync don't work :(

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.