Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Installation SD not work

Featured Replies

Hello,

I'm newbie on freescale imx6. I've just bought a hummingBoard2 rev1.4. A modem SIMCOM7600E mcpie is attached.

When I used ignition and install debian, it's works but I 've a problem with the driver of this modem, the WWAN is not configured. ATCOMMAND works fine but I would like to use it by wwan interface and I didn't know how to put the driver file.c!

I decided to install armbian_5.38 debian or ubuntu but my hummingboard doesn't boot. The autoboot stop at ##Flattend Device Tree blob at 18000000

Booting using the fdt blob at 0x18000000

after this I had "No signal" on my HDMI screen.

I use a µSDHC1 Transcend 8Go. She is erased by SDFORMATTER and I use win32diskimager for the.img.

How can I do for my H2 works fine?

Thanks in advance.

5 hours ago, Nicolas95 said:

SDHC1 Transcend 8Go

did you test the card before usage with h2testw?

5 hours ago, Nicolas95 said:

win32diskimager for the.img.

replace it with etcher as recommended in the 'getting started'.

 

5 hours ago, Nicolas95 said:

How can I do for my H2 works fine?

Buy a reliable SD card and follow the recommendations... ;) I guess (and that's just a guess), this card is slow as hell and therefore it struggles... 

 

  • Author

Hi, thanks for your replies!

I used this SD (an another same one) for ignition with debian, they work properly.

 

I tested with Etcher same problem!

 

I used this transcend ultimate 600x U1 for another application, and she works good!

16 minutes ago, Nicolas95 said:

I used this SD (an another same one) for ignition with debian, they work properly.

I don't have the a Hummingboard 2, but I think the image should at least boot.  So something with your setup fulfills not the needs for proper booting... Main issues are bad powering or bad SD-Card (counterfeit or to slow)..  So test it with h2testw and ind case this doesn't show any errors replace it with a known good one.. 

 

  • Author

Hi Igor

Thank you for your reply!

I'm newbie in linux debian CLI...:unsure:

I've just install debian jessie from ignition, but i ddin't find fdt_file

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.