Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Success on C2 / stretch

Featured Replies

Hi guys,

 

after some interesting weeks, I could successfully install eight Odroid C2 together with dedicated FPGA hardware now, and prepare them now for deep sea operation.

 

Just wanted to express a big "THANK YOU" to all here in the forum which were involved in helping me to get the beast working.

 

The boards operate now with patches inside Uboot (serial console 9600 8N1) and several small patches inside the kernel (device tree, PWM, ADCs, 1Wire), and a patch inside the rt8152 driver to switch off the LEDs in the USB ethernet dongle (PMTs don't like such bright light usually). 128GB eMMCs are working fine, thanks to the speed patch :)

 

The Armbian image does a great job, it's a pleasure to work with. At the moment I run it headless over some DSL connection, with a SSH tunnel and TigerVNC to remotely operate it and test under hard conditions :)

 

Again, thanks to all persons involved.

 

BTW, I'm open for ideas on how to save power on C2 during operation, as well as how to read CPU temperature remotely - we have 22W max power dissipation inside the Titanium shell... every Watt counts.

 

BTW2, how can I take the kernel image out of updates? I want to use apt-get for normal packages, but hands off the kernel :)

 

So far, Michael

8 minutes ago, mboehmer said:

BTW2, how can I take the kernel image out of updates? I want to use apt-get for normal packages, but hands off the kernel :)

Either use "apt-mark hold" for packages that you want to pin or remove/comment the Armbian repository in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/armbian.list

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.