Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Building Pine64+ server image for ubuntu bionic/4.x kernel

Featured Replies

I've been building armbian xenial images for my pine64+ a few times now and it works well. But I would like to switch to bionic if I can. I find it hard to find a good place of documentation for either the 4.x kernel or ubuntu bionic for armbian, specifically for A64/Pine64 boards. If I google, I see tons of forum posts with specific issues, but no coherent overview of any issues with 4.x kernels? And reading through 2-3 years of replies on some threads is a bit much to find the info I need. So what would or wouldn't work on a 4.x kernel on ubuntu bionic? Also, I am confused about who does what, and therefore where to go with problems. How are longsleep or sunxi involved in this? In the end, I guess my main question is: is it feasible to have a pine64A+ running no Ubuntu bionic, which I assume requires  4.x kernel, and what problems am I likely to encounter, or do I need to solve?

Cheers,

 

Dolf.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.