Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KiCad templates

Featured Replies

I pushed a template for the NanoPi NEO (2/Air/Core/Plus2) onto my github:

 

https://github.com/Tonymac32/kicad-templates

 

If you want to make add-ons, that's fully labelled and the header positions are as correct as I could get them without official reference.  I have made a few boards with it, so can vouch that it will assemble.  I'll add more as I have time and money to do so, since I don't want to push any that aren't verified in some manner.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.