Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

[Odroid C2] HDMI Sound does work - but no audio devices.

Featured Replies

I did a quick install of the desktop image for the ODROID C2.

 

It sees no audio devices (HDMI - or any of the half dozen or so USB Audio devices I quickly tried).

 

However, I have a app I wrote that builds a custom "kitchen sink" version of FFMPEG (everything is enabled). I built it on the C2 (to get a compile time), and noticed the sound did work from the app (and it sounded great).

 

I wish I would have had more time to investigate why no audio devices are detected, and further, why I am able to play sound (only from the one app). Sorry.

 

I am just trying to be helpful in saying "hey - the sound IS there - some users just may not be able to immediately get to it".

 

I will have more time to investigate sometime next week, so if there is anything I can do to be more helpful, just let me know.

 

Joe

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.