Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Unicorn9x

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Unicorn9x

  1. you guys are the best! I just hope that we can somehow enter the mask mode easier :D
  2. I tried but couldn't get it to run on proxmox, it's not follow the same installation procedure as Debian.
  3. Hello, Is anybody able to install and install Armbian bookworm on Proxmox (OVMF uefi, Q35)? I tried multiple times but proxmox doesn't recognize the UEFI partition and I can only boot from the USB... Debian boots fine tho.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.