Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What is the minimum hardwire requirements for using on old PC (processor, memory, etc.)

Featured Replies

Has anyone put Armbian on:

 

• Beelink Mini S12 Pro w/ 12th gen intel-n100

• Beelink Mini SEi8 w/ 8th gen intel i3-8109u

 

I'd be interested to know if Armbian would work on those.

 

They'd be running headless, so no need for wifi, bluetooth, nor display.

15 hours ago, krrmbn said:

• Beelink Mini S12 Pro w/ 12th gen intel-n100

• Beelink Mini SEi8 w/ 8th gen intel i3-8109u

I've not tried on those but I'm sure Armbian runs on it. I run Armbian on lower spec Intel SoC's and it runs well.
Armbian is perfect for headless work. Everything is configured for it. 

For me the advantage is to have the same OS on all my devices.

If anyone wants 32-bit OS then go for Debian. They still support 32-bit.

On 2/12/2024 at 7:58 AM, NicoD said:

I've not tried on those but I'm sure Armbian runs on it. I run Armbian on lower spec Intel SoC's and it runs well.
Armbian is perfect for headless work. Everything is configured for it. 

For me the advantage is to have the same OS on all my devices.

Thanks Nico. Has anyone put Intel Armbian into a Proxmox VM?

Quote

Has anyone put Intel Armbian into a Proxmox VM?

 

 

I tried but couldn't get it to run on proxmox, it's not follow the same installation procedure as Debian.

On 3/4/2024 at 10:53 PM, Unicorn9x said:

I tried but couldn't get it to run on proxmox, it's not follow the same installation procedure as Debian.

Hmm… do you happen to recall what version of proxmox and what version of armbian? I guess I'll give it a shot with the just updated Armbian 24.2.1 Jammy CLI image.

I could not get either of the most two recent armbian x84 images to startup in a proxmox vm. Bummer, that I'll be migrating away from Armbian to Debian. I get it though, Armbian is great on SBCs.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.